Change is constant and every day the pace of change gets faster. The complexity of the issues leaders deal with is increasing at an exponential rate. Despite those challenges, leaders must still lead their organizations through those challenging times.
In this course, participants learn about the common ways people experience change, how to manage change curves, and then use a process for communicating change to the organization in a way people can accept and deal with the change.
The course will provide you with skills and strategies to:
- Recognize the need to change
- Manage yourself through the change
- Evaluate stakeholders affected by the change
- Define the change you want to see
- Communicate the change to the organization
- “Keep the lights on” during periods of change
- Identify and mitigate risks resulting from the change
- Listen to your team then measure and adjust your approach to change
Leaders leave the program with a simple process for addressing even the most complex changes they need to deal with. This method will help them better communicate changes and lead their team members through those challenging times.
The target audience for this course consists of leaders at all levels. The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- More clarity around the rationale for change and its desired end state
- More effective communications to the organization during times of change
- Less turmoil and more clarity resulting in more successful change efforts
Watch an introduction to our Leading through Change course in the below video. You can also take an online eLearning version of the course by clicking HERE.