Compelling executive presence relies upon your ability to connect with your audience and convey your ideas in a clear and resonant way. This course teaches you how to create meaningful connections between you and your audience. The tools and techniques covered in class help you be more authentic and comfortable in a variety of situations. The course includes instructor-introduced topics and opportunities for practicing each core skill, including getting feedback from the instructor and your classmates.
Participants will learn and apply an integrated framework covering all aspects of presence, including:
- Techniques for getting present in the moment
- Ways to help you more easily be your authentic self
- Tools and techniques for connecting with your audience
- Approaches for getting your audience to connect with your content
- Methods for getting momentum for your ideas
The target audience for this course is any manager, senior leader, or executive looking to learn more than clichéd “do this/don’t do that” presentation platform skills to focus on the true techniques required for demonstrating executive presence: getting present, getting authentic, getting connected, and getting momentum. The course benefits are:
- More compelling leadership presence and personal brand
- An improved ability to achieve audience buy-in
- An expanded toolkit to connect audiences to content
- Increased audience involvement and support for your ideas
Watch an introduction to our Compelling Executive Presence course in the below video. You can also take an online eLearning version of the course by clicking HERE.