Every leader wants their teams to be high performing and all team members want to be part of a high performing teams. This course lays out an approach for building those teams and sustaining them over time. Participants learn how to create, be members of, and lead these teams. This course covers:
- The attributes of high performing teams
- Creating a feeling of belonging that drives engagement
- How to build and maintain trust (even after it’s been broken)
- Behaviors required to be a member of a great team
- Listening to build trust and relationships
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises.
The target audience for this course consists of individual team members and team leaders from junior to senior levels of organizations (e.g., individual contributors, managers, mid-level executives).
The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- More highly-engaged teams which drives performance
- A better sense of belonging and inclusion which improves morale and reduces turnover
- A more trust-based environment which empowers team members to operate more independently