Our Strategic Business Planning course teaches participants an effective strategic planning process that shows participants how to craft a clear, compelling strategic plan for their organization. Participants will:
- Understand their market, their place in it, and how they compete versus others
- Set direction through clear articulation of vision, mission, and strategic filters
- Define their organization’s current and desired future state
- Clearly articulate the organization’s core competencies
- Define a prioritized set of strategic filters to evaluate strategic initiatives
- Inventory, evaluate, prioritize, and sequence initiatives to support their strategy
- Allocate resources to initiatives based on priority and need
- Package their work into a compelling strategic plan
The program is pragmatic in that participants learn the strategic planning method while simultaneously applying it to their real-world business needs. The target audience for this course is the leadership team of a business, business unit, or organization or individuals in roles that require them to define their organization’s strategy. The benefits of this course are:
- Participants learn a strategic planning process they can replicate each year thereby making their plans more compelling and rigorous with less effort than ad hoc planning efforts
- An efficient means of gathering and processing key inputs for strategic planning
- Better strategic alignment, prioritization, and resource allocation
- Clarity and focus which eliminates low value initiatives and drives critical ones
Do you have a solid strategic plan? This video course will help you answer that question.
Watch an introduction to our strategic planning process in the below video. You can also take an online eLearning version of the course by clicking HERE.