Deliberate Decision Making teaches participants how to make better, faster, and more effective decisions. Participants learn how to do this through the application of simple yet powerful decision making tools. Participants learn:
- The decision making cycle
- The four primary styles of decision making and when to use each one
- How to appropriately involve others in decision making
- The four kinds of ambiguity and how they affect decisions
- The three kinds of decisions you can make and how to make them
- Ways to reduce risks inherent in decision making
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises.
The target audience for this course consists of individuals in analytical or persuasive roles from junior to senior levels of organizations (e.g., analysts, managers, mid-level executives).
The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- Faster decision making which enables you to capture opportunities faster
- More support for decisions being made and better team involvement in the process
- Reduced risk of bad decisions and the losses associated with them
Watch an introduction to our Deliberate Decision Making course in the below video. You can also take an online eLearning version of the course by clicking HERE.