In the drive to get results, relationships can suffer. Great leaders know how to balance getting those results with building strong relationships with their team members.
The course covers:
- Understanding Results and Relationships
- Results: Individual vs. Team
- Results: Short-term vs. Long-term
- Relationships: Positive vs. Constructive
- Relationships: Collaboration vs. Conflict
The target audience for this course is leaders who have to manage delivery of team results while at the same time taking care of and developing the members of their team. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Delivery of results as promised to the organization
- Maintenance of a healthy work environment where teams aren’t overworked
- Improved job satisfaction because people are valued as much as their results
Duration: 18 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Jan Rutherford
Jan Rutherford is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. He has over 25 years of business experience and has held executive roles in business development, marketing, sales, training, product management, and as a CEO. Prior to his business career, Jan joined the U.S. Army at age 17 and spent six years in Special Forces as a medic and “A” team executive officer, and three years as a military intelligence officer. He’s one of the founders of The Leadership Podcast and is the author of The Littlest Green Beret.