Conflict can be positive if it’s dealt with productively and resolved effectively. Learn how to effectively overcome conflict and build relationships in the process of doing so.
The course covers:
- Using Attitude to Resolve Conflict
- Recognizing Your Level of Conflict Aversion
- Turning Reaction into Presence
- Creating the Safe Space Essential to Resolution
- Applying the Time Versus Urgency Formula
The target audience for this course consists of anyone who deals with conflict on a daily basis. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Stronger trust-based relationships that reduce conflict and improve collaboration
- Less friction at work that helps teams be more productive and creates a healthier work environment
Duration: 25 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Jon Wortmann
Jon Wortmann is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. He is an executive coach, trainer, and best-selling author of five books including Hijacked by Your Brain and Mindfulness is Sublime. He has delivered over 3,000 public workshops and trainings across a variety of industry sectors. In addition to corporate teams, he is the leadership trainer in multiple towns and school districts in New England. His writing has been featured in Fast Company, Psychology Today, O Magazine, and Elle. A graduate of Carleton College and Harvard University, he also coaches golfers in the NCAA and on the PGA Tour.