Performance anxiety affects everyone. Stressful situations can lead us to psych ourselves out. Learn techniques for managing your emotions and stress so you can perform at peak levels during even the most challenging situations.
The course covers:
- Developing Stress Management Techniques
- Naming and Reframing Your Emotions
- Having the Champion’s Mindset
- Practicing Transitions and Timing
- Having a Simple, Achievable Goal
The target audience for this course consists of anyone who deals with anxiety before or during situations where they need to perform at their best. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Improved ability to manage stress in challenging situations
- Better outcomes during critical performance periods
- Enhanced skills for managing stress in any situation
Duration: 25 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Jon Wortmann
Jon Wortmann is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. He is an executive coach, trainer, and best-selling author of five books including Hijacked by Your Brain and Mindfulness is Sublime. He has delivered over 3,000 public workshops and trainings across a variety of industry sectors. In addition to corporate teams, he is the leadership trainer in multiple towns and school districts in New England. His writing has been featured in Fast Company, Psychology Today, O Magazine, and Elle. A graduate of Carleton College and Harvard University, he also coaches golfers in the NCAA and on the PGA Tour.