If you want to build a great team, consider hiring people for their strengths versus hiring well-rounded people. Strengths lead to distinctive performance and set your team apart.
The course covers:
- Strengths Lead to Uncommon Results
- Strengths are Different than Abilities
- Hiring for Strengths is Hard Work
- Don’t Focus on Correcting Weaknesses
- Certain Strengths, When Missing, are Deal-Breakers
The target audience for this course consists of leaders, recruiters, and hiring managers who are interested in bringing in the best talent possible. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Stronger team members which can lead to outstanding performance
- A better set of complementary skills on a team which can lead to better collaboration and teamwork
- Fewer “mis-hires” which can reduce recruiting costs and time to hire metrics
Duration: 15 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: David McNeill
David McNeill is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. His approach to development is built on 30 years of experience managing a diversified mix of businesses and serving in a wide range of leadership and managerial roles. His broad spectrum of experience includes CEO/President for mid-market private and public companies, consultant, Managing Director and Operating Partner for private equity funds, start-up CEO, coach and trainer. He’s worked for leading organizations including IBM, Coca-Cola, Bain & Company, and TPG Capital. He is a graduate of Auburn University and has an MBA from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at UNC-Chapel Hill.