To be an authentic leader, it’s important to develop and cultivate your own personal leadership style. Use your strengths, weaknesses, and experiences to craft something that is uniquely yours.
The course covers:
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Knowing Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Being Comfortable in Your Own Skin
- Sharing Your Personal Stories
- Adjusting Your Style to People and Situations
- Changing and Growing Your Style
The target audience for this course is leaders and future leaders who want to strengthen their leadership skills. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- A better sense of self which makes you more confident as a leader
- A more authentic leadership style which builds trust with the members of your team
- A stronger base of followers who are inspired by your leadership
Duration: 30 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Mike Figliuolo
Mike Figliuolo is the founder and managing director of thoughtLEADERS. He is an internationally recognized author, trainer, speaker, and blogger on the topics of leadership, communications, strategy, decision-making, problem solving, and other critical business skills. An honor graduate from West Point, Mike served in the US Army as a combat arms officer. Before founding thoughtLEADERS, he was an assistant professor at Duke University, a consultant at McKinsey & Company, and an executive at Capital One and Scotts Miracle-Gro. He is the author of three books: One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership , Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results, and The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved. Mike is also one of the most popular authors on LinkedIn Learning where he has published 30 courses that have been viewed millions of times by learners from around the world.