Growth can be a constant – with the right mindset. Changing your mindset requires you to change behaviors and prepare yourself to constantly fail and learn. Find out what behaviors to build and how to build them.
The course covers:
- What is a mindset?
- How can you change your mindset?
- The Neuroscience Behind a Growth Mindset
- The Challenges of Changing Mindset
- How Failures Enable a Growth Mindset
- Applying a Growth Mindset
- Leading Yourself and Others Using Growth Mindset
The target audience for this course consists of individuals who want to continuously learn and grow. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Improved personal fulfillment and career prospects
- The creation of lifelong learners who consistently add new experiences and skills
- A more capable team able to take on new challenges and goals
Duration: 29 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Monica Jerath
Monica Jerath is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. She has over 30 years of experience in consulting, facilitation, coaching, learning and development, talent management and C-Level engagements. As an employee and entrepreneur providing training and management consulting, she has worked with numerous clients across Asia. Complementing her business and managerial roles, she also has wide experience in consulting, coaching, and facilitation. She has led many leadership interventions and talent development projects ranging from top talent development to succession planning for senior executives. Her work also includes teaching how to manage effective communication, collaboration and building trust amongst teams.