This is an annual subscription for continuing access to the TITAN Building Personal Resilience course. This access will automatically renew each year and you will be charged upon renewal.
Build the habits and learn the behaviors required to manage stress, deal with adversity, and maintain your physical and mental wellbeing. Personal resilience is a key to long-term success.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 2 hours (Approximately 60 minutes of video lessons and 60 minutes of exercises)
Do you want to increase your ability to navigate stressful situations and bounce back? Do you want to manage your emotions so they don’t control you? Resilient people have an increased ability to deal with challenging situations and serve as change agents. They understand the tools to improve professional and personal endurance, resulting in more stable leadership and better decision making. Resilient people improve morale by decreasing the stress and frustration around them. Ultimately, they have better physical and mental health.
This course covers how to:
- Respond to unexpected change with confidence and flexibility
- Challenge the beliefs and assumptions that drive your decisions and actions
- Re-tool your thinking to support resilience
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts, practical application exercises, and supporting materials. The course includes:
- Extensive instructor videos to guide you through the content
- A downloadable course guide of slides to help you follow the instruction
- A downloadable workbook to apply these methods as you take the course
- Exercises, quizzes, and case examples to help you apply these methods as you learn them
The target audience for this course consists of individuals at all levels within the organization who want to improve performance and build and sustain an increased sense of wellbeing. The value of this course to the participants and the organization as a whole are:
- An improved ability to deal with challenging situations
- Tools to improve professional and personal endurance resulting in more stable leadership and better decision making
- Improved morale arising from decreased stress and frustration
Instructor: Maureen Metcalf
Maureen Metcalf is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. She brings more than 20 years of business experience to support people’s leadership and organizational success. She is the author of multiple leadership books, including The Innovative Leadership Fieldbook – a leading text for managers, executives and individual contributors providing a combination of well-researched theory with practical business case studies. She also designs and teaches MBA classes in leadership and organizational transformation. Maureen focuses on teaching others how to identify and best use their individual leadership style and abilities with specific focus on Level 5 Leaders.