Introverts and extroverts have different preferences and tendencies that have to be accounted for and adjusted to in many situations. Learn how to adapt your style accordingly.
The course covers:
- Understanding Introversion Versus Extroversion
- How Extroverts can Work Better with Introverts
- How Introverts can Work Better with Extroverts
- Job Success for Introverts and Extroverts
- Managing Introverts and Extroverts
The target audience for this course consists of anyone who wants to work more effectively with colleagues, managers, and team members who have different preferences as they relate to introversion or extroversion. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Improved communication between team members which improves collaboration and performance
- Reduced conflict and friction due to interpersonal styles which improves efficiency and morale
Duration: 18 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Mike Lynn
Mike Lynn has been helping people learn for 25 years. His experiences span informal and formal training, extensive delivery and facilitation, one-on-one coaching, virtual learning and training management. He has run the training function for a 300 person global consulting firm, served as the local office learning manager for the Midwest office of McKinsey & Company, trained extensively on professional skills, communications, and problem solving. He served numerous clients in an individual coaching capacity. At McKinsey & Company he focused on training and individual coaching on a wide range of communications topics, and then broadened his role to focus on problem-solving skills, management, team development, and MBTI. Mike was responsible for leading training programs for new consultants and engagement managers. Mike is a principal at thoughtLEADERS where he leads training on communications, chart design, problem solving, and executive presence.