There are always opportunities to be a better leader. These quick tips will serve as useful reminders and new techniques for leading your people more effectively.
The course covers:
- Taking Time to Say Thanks
- Making Decisions, being Consistent, and Sticking to Them
- Setting a Direction and Communicating it Often
- Not Underestimating How Much People Listen to You
- Taking Risks on People to Help Them Grow
The target audience for this course is any leader who wants to find those small ways to be even better at what they do. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- Higher morale and performance because people feel valued and are given room to grow
- More clarity around direction which leads to greater focus and improved results
Duration: 25 minutes of video lessons
Access Period: You will have access to this course for one year from the time of purchase
The Instructor: Mike Figliuolo
Mike Figliuolo is the founder and managing director of thoughtLEADERS. He is an internationally recognized author, trainer, speaker, and blogger on the topics of leadership, communications, strategy, decision-making, problem solving, and other critical business skills. An honor graduate from West Point, Mike served in the US Army as a combat arms officer. Before founding thoughtLEADERS, he was an assistant professor at Duke University, a consultant at McKinsey & Company, and an executive at Capital One and Scotts Miracle-Gro. He is the author of three books: One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership , Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results, and The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved. Mike is also one of the most popular authors on LinkedIn Learning where he has published 30 courses that have been viewed millions of times by learners from around the world.