I had a wonderful time speaking at your conference and meeting all of you! Thank you so much for having me in.
I know I promised I would make a bunch of resources available. This page has them all. Here you go:
- Contact me to have me speak at an event (or to refer me to someone else who might like to have me speak at their event) – email me at [email protected].
- Get your copy of my book One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership (CLICK HERE)
- Get your copy of Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results (CLICK HERE)
- Get your copy of The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved (CLICK HERE)
- Sign up to receive my blog for free via email (CLICK HERE)
- Get a 10-day FREE trial to lynda.com where you can watch my videos including a course on the Leadership Maxims method I shared in Nashville (CLICK HERE)
- Register to attend Executive Insight 16 – my firm’s leadership conference. We’re holding it in New York on November 10-11 (CLICK HERE)
- Download my presentation from the DKG President’s Session breakout (CLICK HERE)
- Learn about the Leadership Maxims course and bring me in to teach it (CLICK HERE)
Oh, and one thing I must clarify – I DON’T HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY! When I said “I have two in college and one on the way” what I meant was “I have two children in college and a 16 year-old daughter on her way to college soon!” Sorry for any confusion but it was worth the laughs!
Thank you again for graciously hosting me at your event. If I can be helpful in any way, please reach out!