Authenticity requires you to understand how you “show up” because it impacts your ability to lead, influence, and motivate your team. Learn how to let your true self shine through.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 23 minutes of video lessons
The course covers:
- Defining Authentic Leadership
- Authenticity Starts With You
- Leading with Humility
- Build Your Team
- Evaluate Yourself
The target audience for this course consists of leaders who want to be better at motivating and inspiring those around them. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- A clearer sense of self which makes interactions more natural and relaxed
- More self-confidence which can improve team productivity and performance
- Higher levels of trust because the leader is seen as being truly authentic
Instructor: Sabrina Smith
Sabrina Smith is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. She brings more than 20 years of leadership and training experience into the classroom. She’s led diverse teams at U.S. Cellular, Xerox, and DIRECTV/AT&T. She’s built and delivered coaching and training curricula across large networks of operational sites. Her experiences and her education in organizational leadership have helped her grow the next generation of leaders at every organization she’s worked for. She’s a graduate of Lewis University with a BA in Business Management and Organizational Leadership.