The Three Commitments of Leadership explains how to be a leader who inspires positive change, builds lasting relationships, attracts and retains the best talent, and creates a culture where people are motivated to do their best. The book’s author, Jon Wortmann, shares his perspectives and insights from the book in this video-based course.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 18 minutes of video lessons
The course covers:
- Defining the Leader You Want to Be
- Committing to Clarity
- Providing Stability
- Establishing Rhythm
- Managing Doubt
- Committing to be a Great Leader
The target audience for this course is leaders and future leaders who want to strengthen their leadership skills. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- More stable and predictable leadership which enables people to be empowered
- More inspiring leadership that brings out great performance and attracts and retains great talent
- A stronger, more positive culture which makes the work environment more productive and enjoyable
Instructor: Jon Wortmann
Jon Wortmann is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. He is an executive coach, trainer, and best-selling author of five books including Hijacked by Your Brain and Mindfulness is Sublime. He has delivered over 3,000 public workshops and trainings across a variety of industry sectors. In addition to corporate teams, he is the leadership trainer in multiple towns and school districts in New England. His writing has been featured in Fast Company, Psychology Today, O Magazine, and Elle. A graduate of Carleton College and Harvard University, he also coaches golfers in the NCAA and on the PGA Tour.