You can’t do it all yourself. Effective delegation helps you get more work done, focus on critical tasks, and build the skills and capabilities of your team members at the same time.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 14 minutes of video lessons
The course covers:
- Why You Need to Delegate
- Determining What to Delegate
- Helping Delegates Succeed
- Delegated Projects Won’t Always Go Perfectly
- Building a Team You Can Delegate To
The target audience for this course consists of leaders who have to step up to the next level, allocate work across team members, and build the skills of those around them. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- More work gets done more efficiently
- Increased bandwidth for leaders to step up to the next level of responsibility
- Improved skills of team members who take on new tasks
Instructor: David McNeill
David McNeill is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. His approach to development is built on 30 years of experience managing a diversified mix of businesses and serving in a wide range of leadership and managerial roles. His broad spectrum of experience includes CEO/President for mid-market private and public companies, consultant, Managing Director and Operating Partner for private equity funds, start-up CEO, coach and trainer. He’s worked for leading organizations including IBM, Coca-Cola, Bain & Company, and TPG Capital. He is a graduate of Auburn University and has an MBA from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at UNC-Chapel Hill.