Leading from Your Best Self covers proven techniques for building self-confidence, making personal connections, and developing a powerful professional presence. The book’s author, Rob Salafia, shares his perspectives and insights from the book in this video-based course.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 23 minutes of video lessons
The course covers:
- Discovering Your Best Self
- The Art of Landing and Expanding
- Developing Physical and Vocal Presence
- The Arts of Transitions, Storytelling, and Influence
- Making Great Presentations
The target audience for this course is anyone who wants to improve their executive presence and their ability to influence and inspire others. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- A better sense of self which makes you more comfortable and compelling in front of others
- Stronger influence skills which enables you to persuade others more effectively
- A better ability to inspire others which can lead to improved organizational performance
Instructor: Rob Salafia
Rob Salafia is a principal at thoughtLEADERS. He combines two decades of experience as a top leadership development executive with a well-established career in the performing arts. For the first half of his career Rob was a performing artist where he traveled the globe delivering his unique, one-person variety show. He studied the art of tap dance with Gregory Hines. Rob is a lecturer in the MIT Sloan School of Management and a member of the coaching cadres for MIT’s Sloan Fellows, AMP and EMBA Programs. He also cultivated a lasting partnership with Harvard Business School resulting in the integration of experiential programming within the Harvard MBA curriculum and Executive Education Leadership Programs serving thousands of global leaders. He’s the author of Leading from Your Best Self.