Great leaders share many characteristics including caring tor their team, setting the example, taking responsibility, and making decisions. Learn 12 key traits you need to demonstrate.
Course Duration, Description, and Benefits
Duration: 34 minutes of video lessons
The course covers:
- Caring for Yourself So You Can Care for Others
- Setting the Example
- Taking Care of Your People
- Developing and Taking Responsibility
- Making Decisions and Executing the Plan
- Training and Deploying Your Team
The target audience for this course is leaders and future leaders who want to strengthen their leadership skills. The value of this course to participants and the organization are:
- More accountable leaders who deliver results while caring for their team members
- More motivated team members who know their leaders are developing them
- Faster decisions because leaders feel more empowered and capable of making them
Instructor: Mike Figliuolo
Mike Figliuolo is the founder and managing director of thoughtLEADERS. He is an internationally recognized author, trainer, speaker, and blogger on the topics of leadership, communications, strategy, decision-making, problem solving, and other critical business skills. An honor graduate from West Point, Mike served in the US Army as a combat arms officer. Before founding thoughtLEADERS, he was an assistant professor at Duke University, a consultant at McKinsey & Company, and an executive at Capital One and Scotts Miracle-Gro. He is the author of three books: One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership, Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results, and The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved. Mike is also one of the most popular authors on LinkedIn Learning where he has published 30 courses that have been viewed millions of times by learners from around the world.