Brian Clark, the founder of Copyblogger, has been gracious enough to have me as a guest blogger. The article is about how you can communicate and persuade more effectively through better audience connections. Those connections are built by starting with the audience and working backwards. To read about Hobbes, WIFY, and pushing buttons, check out my post on Copyblogger.
Copyblogger has over 37,000 subscribers and over 100,000 unique monthly site visitors.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top 5 blog about marketing.
- Technorati says Copyblogger is one of the 50 most popular blogs in the world, and a top 20 favorite among readers.
- The editors of Performancing honored Copyblogger founder and editor Brian Clark by naming him the most influential blogger of 2007, and he came in at number 30 among the 50 most influential bloggers compiled by top blogger Leo Babauta.
In other words, Copyblogger is a pretty reputable place to get published. I’m grateful to Brian for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts with his readers.
– Mike Figliuolo at thoughtLEADERS, LLC