| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
This program focuses on helping participants reach the next level of leadership. Participants learn what transformational leadership is and how to apply it in their organizations. In this workshop participants will:
- Learn about Transformational Leadership (Level 5 Leadership, Good to Great)
- Understand your leadership level
- Identify your leadership goal
- Determine top leadership priorities and create a personal action plan
- Determine top organizational priority to improve leadership effectiveness
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises. This results in participants understanding the developmental levels, where they and their colleagues likely fall on the scale, and how to position themselves and others for enhanced success.
The target audience for this course consists of leaders at the supervisor and above levels. It is very effective for mid and senior-level executives. The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- An understanding of what is required to become a transformational leader
- Identification of development activities to improve personal effectiveness
- Better positioning of leaders within the organization to maximize their impact
- Improved selection and hiring criteria for mid to senior executives
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
What have prior participants said about this course?
- “Now I have a framework going forward. What an exciting future!”
- “The topic was extremely interesting and relevant to my current situation.”
- “I have a clearer understanding of myself and my future journey of growth.”