| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
Have you ever been told to “be a thought leader” or to “think outside the box” and “push the envelope” but you’ve never been shown exactly HOW to do that or what that means? This course will help you understand how to do just that. During the course, you’ll learn:
- What is thoughtLEADERSHIP? (the quick answer: a thoughtLEADER is someone who delivers business results by agitating for and leading change)
- What characteristics do thoughtLEADERS possess?
- What are the tools a thoughtLEADER uses to push the thinking forward?
- How do you “blow up your business” and why is that a good idea?
- How do thoughtLEADERS convey their ideas in a clear and compelling manner?
Our instructors cover these concepts and you’ll have a chance to try them on for size. You’ll walk out with some practical thoughtLEADERSHIP tools you can immediately put to use in your organization. You’ll finally have the practical means to drive insights instead of wondering how you’re supposed to “think outside the box” or “change the paradigm.”
The target audience for this course consists of individuals in analytical or persuasive roles at mid- to senior levels of corporations (e.g., analysts, managers, mid-level executives) who are trying to generate breakthrough ideas and drive fundamental and step-change improvements in their organizations.
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
Hear Alan Veeck discuss thoughtLEADERSHIP.
Past participants in our courses say it better than we ever could:
- “The instructor had a great sense of humor and presence. Excellent! Thanks!”
- “The course was very informative and entertaining.”
- “I loved the instructor’s presence and the way he kept everything simplified.”