| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
In this program we teach participants how to define a problem, scope issues related to the problem, generate potential solutions, then analyze and select the best solution. Participants learn how to do this through the application of an efficient and effective analytical method. Participants learn how to:
- “Pin” the problem to clearly define the real issue at hand
- Put structure to ambiguous problems in an issue-focused way
- Generate potential solutions to the problem
- Quickly prioritize the highest potential solutions
- Analyze the solutions and make a case for the recommendation
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises.
The target audience for this course consists of individuals in analytical or persuasive roles from junior to senior levels of organizations (e.g., analysts, managers, mid-level executives). The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- Clearer issue definition and more holistic evaluation of possible solutions
- Efficient and focused problem solving and analysis which saves time and money
- Higher confidence in recommendations being the right recommendations
- Better prioritization of efforts so teams work on the highest value opportunities and avoid working on low value ideas
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
What do our clients think about our work?
“thoughtLEADERS offers a uniquely valuable service to our leaders at OhioHealth. The instructors at thoughtLEADERS are not communicating from an ivory tower of theory but from a solid platform of practical experience. Experiential learning makes an immediate difference in the life of the learner and the learner makes a difference in the life of the organization.”
– Vice President, Organizational Development, OhioHealth