| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
If you want to get to “yes” efficiently and effectively, this course is exactly what you need. We teach participants how to define and analyze an idea as well as how to successfully communicate and gain support for their initiatives through the application of an efficient and effective analytical method. Participants learn how to:
- Create and define a “core idea” they want to get support for
- Build logic to support that “core idea”
- Define the analyses required to support that “core idea”
- Draft and discuss their “story” with key stakeholders
- Package their “story” in a variety of formats (presentation, memo, email, etc.)
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts, practical application exercises, and culminates in a case study where participants apply the entire method to a business problem.
The target audience for this course consists of individuals in analytical or persuasive roles at mid- to senior levels of corporations (e.g., analysts, managers, mid-level executives). The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- Clearer communications leading to more efficient and effective decision making and reduced decision making time
- More efficient analysis and less re-work which leads to higher productivity
- Crisper thinking which eliminates low-value work and prevents pursuit of low-value ideas
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
What do our clients think of the course?
“thoughtLEADERS teaches the Structured Thought and Communications course for our leaders. The delivery style is very engaging. The methodology provides a logical step-by-step process for outlining a message. This course is a ‘must’ for those that want to influence others in a clear and concise manner.”
– Senior Vice President, Human Resources, National City