| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
Have you ever been assigned to a change project you found frustrating? Did this project experience omit necessary steps that would have contributed to overall project success? Those problems can be solved.
Our Organizational Transformation Course uses an exciting computer simulation that allows participants to plan and execute a business transformation. In conjunction with the simulation, the facilitator will teach specific tools and discuss appropriate timing for specific interventions. Participants will experience the impact of suboptimal choices in a simulation environment. They can experiment with different options and enhance their learning without any negative impact on the organization. Participants will:
- Transform an organization using a computer simulation that highlights keys to leading change
- Discuss key change-related activities, timing and impact
- Experience the positive and negative impacts of their choices
- Learn based on their experience in the simulation, the score, and the reaction of the simulation stakeholders to each action they implement
- Discuss how to apply the simulation tools to their work environment
This course consists of instructor-introduced concepts, computer simulation, and practical application exercises. Participants leave the course with a solid understanding of what is necessary to implement change and transform their organizations.
The target audience for this course consists of intact work teams that are kicking off a change project, specific organizational functions (e.g., project managers), or individuals who are leading change as part of their ongoing job responsibilities.
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.