| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
Whether you’re a new leader or an experienced one, it helps to articulate your own set of personal leadership maxims. These maxims provide you a touchstone you can refer to every day to remind yourself how you want to show up as a leader.
One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership, Mike Figliuolo’s book, is the basis for this method. All our courses are encompassed in this “umbrella” framework for the four aspects of leadership. During the course, you’ll experience and discuss:
- A model for the examination of self
- An articulation of what you stand for
- An appreciation of where you’re going
- An understanding of how you want to lead
- A creation of your own practical “maxims” that you can start using immediately
We will explore four aspects of leadership which include:
- Leading Yourself
- Leading the Thinking
- Leading Your People
- Leading a Balanced Life
During the session, you will have in-depth discussions on these aspects of leadership. You’ll also create your own set of maxims you can apply the minute you leave the room.
The target audience for this course is anyone in a leadership role no matter how large or small. Participants must have a desire to understand themselves as a leader and must want to better define and create consistency around their leadership style.
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization or to have Mike Figliuolo come deliver a keynote presentation on the topic at your event.
Hear Mike Figliuolo discuss the Leadership Maxims approach:
Don’t listen to our opinions on the course – listen to past participants!
- “The course presents a powerful model and the instructor had an exciting presentation style.”
- “The class was upbeat. The instructor shared good, real life stories and the day moved well.”
- “Finally a practical approach to some tools and techniques to help me be a great leader!”
- “Instructor was amazing. He was very inspirational and forced me to look at things in a way that I never have before. Thanks!”
- “I was so impressed with the instructor’s presentation and how he helped us to connect on such a deep level. This was a group of strangers this morning but I now feel we are a cohesive team.”