| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
Coaching for Impact teaches participants how to coach employees for performance and development more effectively. Whether you want your employees execute with higher quality and efficiency or build talent within your team, coaching skills are critical. Leaders who become adept at coaching achieve sustainable long-term positive results for themselves and their organizations. Participants learn how to do this through the application of simple yet effective coaching skills and tools. The course covers:
- A clear definition of coaching and what coaches do
- How to deliver feedback that is precise and actionable
- How to set the stage for an effective coaching conversation
- The key coaching skills of active listening and asking powerful questions
- A coaching model to get to core issues and create practical action plans
The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises. The target audience for this course is any level leader who has responsibility to deliver results through others and develop organizational talent. The value of this course to participants and the organization as a whole are:
- Higher engagement and productivity of individuals and teams
- Improved business results
- Deeper trust-based relationships with your team
- Stronger depth and capacity on your team for succession planning
- Increased time to focus on more strategic leadership responsibilities
Upon completion of the Foundation course, participants and organizations are highly encouraged to build upon these coaching skills in the Coaching for Impact: Applied Concepts course. That program enables participants to apply the methods taught in the Foundation course to much more complex, real-world coaching scenarios.
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.