| Aspects of Leadership Applicable to This Course
Resilience is the ability to adapt and thrive in the face of multiple, ongoing changes and adversity. In these turbulent times, nearly everyone is facing the need for resilience.
In this course, participants learn how to build resilience and use it to be more effective in facing challenges that present themselves every day.
The course will provide you with tools and strategies to:
- Respond to unexpected change with confidence and flexibility
- Challenge the beliefs and assumptions that drive your decisions and actions
- Re-tool your thinking to support resilience
- Focus, focus, focus
- Balance skills with level of challenge
- Communicate with clarity
At the end of the program you will be able to leave with a workable plan to use turbulence to actually help you achieve your goals. The course consists of instructor-introduced concepts and practical application exercises. Participants will work through exercises and create a personal approach to becoming more resilient leaders.
The target audience for this course consists of leaders at all levels. The value of this course to the participants and to the organization as a whole are:
- An increased ability to deal with challenging situations
- Tools to improve professional and personal endurance resulting in more stable leadership and better decision making
- Improved morale arising from decreased stress and frustration
Please contact us to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
What have prior participants said about this course?
- “Great instructor, creative approach, great discussion.”
- “Excellent course! I’m taking with me several good action items.”
- “I plan to use some of these tools in both my professional and personal life.”