- You try to improve your skills and the performance of your organization. You can read a book, learn on the job or enroll in a training class but that’s not always enough. We believe traditional training programs fall far short of delivering what you need to succeed.
- thoughtLEADERS meets your needs by offering high-quality job-related training focused on the skills you most desperately need to learn. We do so through training, coaching and consulting.
- Our instructors create and deliver our courses based on our experiences in real organizations. Our content is based on how things get done in real career situations.
- We provide classroom instruction, coaching, consulting, and support (both at client and offsite locations). Courses are hands-on: we introduce a concept, explain it, give examples and then you utilize those concepts in classroom exercises. The best way to learn is by doing and the best people to learn from are those who have successfully applied the concepts they teach.
- Learning should be practical, applicable and fun. We keep the training interesting and relevant because you will learn faster and retain more information.
- Contact us to learn how you can bring our instructors in to work with your team.
Don’t listen to us… listen to our clients:
“thoughtLEADERS IS different. Consistent feedback from Heinz Academy participants who have attended training delivered by thoughtLEADERS has always been overwhelmingly positive. What continually sets their programs apart is that courses are created based on real organizational/business experiences. There is no fluff. There is no wasted paper or binders. There are no wasted words. The lessons are relevant and applicable the minute participants step outside of the class.”
– Global Leadership/Organizational Development and Diversity Leader for H.J. Heinz (World HQ)